Introducing the ASET Career Centre
A new job board for technology profesionals launching May 16, 2016.
03, Mar, 2016
ASET is proud to announce we are evolving the Alberta Technical Employment Network (ATEN) and developing the ASET Career Centre! The website launch date has been extended to go live May 16, 2016.
The new website will offer ASET Members:
- Enhanced user experience (including single login, customized job alerts, and relevant articles/news to help you find the right job for you)
- Access to job postings specifically directed to technology professionals
- Real-time salary survey data (as reported by fellow members)
For employers and recruiters, the website offers:
- Enhanced job posting capabilities (including options to post job openings for multiple companies as a third-party representative)
- Access profiles of qualified members actively searching for positions
- Opportunities to make your company recognized as a great place to work through a variety of advertising and spotlight opportunities
We’re working hard to ensure a smooth transition, so we will be providing regular updates leading up to the launch. Here are some FAQ's as we prepare for the new site:
Finally, we invite you to click on the videos below for a preview of the ASET Career Centre: