Ten (10) job posting credits
– All job postings stay active for up to 30 days. The post will stay active for 30 days from the start date you select. You can choose to use these as ten single job postings, post one job for 10 months, or any combination to suit your needs.
Basic company profile
– Give a detailed description of your company, with contact information and a website link.
Access to ASET members
– Job postings are sent every two weeks to those of our 17,000 members currently signed up for the ASET e-newsletter.
– An Individualized dashboard assists your candidate search by listing your posted jobs and bookmarked candidates, with easy access to your profile and account information.
Customizable candidate search
– Sort and filter potential job candidates to fit your specific needs. Search based on location, designation, discipline, and years of experience.
– Bookmark candidates to show up on your dashboard section without having to leave a specific search.
Multiple application options
– Choose if applicants apply for jobs through the ASET Career Centre, your organization’s website, or your direct email.
Customizable email alerts
– Set up email alerts to send yourself reports of applications daily, weekly, or after each individual application.
- Boost your job visibility by adding your full-colour logo to your company profile.
Salary Survey standard report
– The ASET Salary Survey includes income data as an appraisal of average remuneration for technicians and technologists in Alberta. Data collected from its members ranges from annual income figures, including overtime, bonuses and benefits, to; details of multi-dimensional demographics and years of experience. All data can be viewed with relevant aspects of location, field of employment, industry, discipline, region, to types and sizes of organizations.
Add featured company page
– Highlight extensive insights about your company. Post promotional pictures, corporate videos and share your organization’s social media channels. You have one featured company page with your subscription and can choose any 30-day increment within your subscription to use it.
– Capture your audience’s attention with banners placed in high-traffic areas. Our on-site banner view metrics help you monitor your banner performance so that you can review and refine for optimal audience response. You have one banner ad with this subscription and can choose any 30-day increment during the subscription time to use it.
This subscription and features are available for 365 days from date of purchase. After 365 days, the subscription and any unused features will expire. There is no auto-renew function on the ASET Career Centre.