Who is ASET
My Job Ads
Products & Pricing
Five (5) Job Posting credits
- All job postings are posted online for up to 30 days. You can decide the start date of the posting, and the 30 day posting starts from the selected start date. With the five posting option, you can choose to use them a five single job postings or post one job for 5 months or any combination to suit your individual needs
Basic Company Profile
- allows for a detailed description of your company with important contact information and link to website.
Exposure to ASET members
- Active job postings are sent straight to 18,000 ASET members via email every two weeks during your posting. The ASET Membership is made up of 17 disciples (link to page) and 124 occupations.
Access to integrated dashboard housing all information at your fingertips
- Individualized dashboard that assists you in your candidate search by listing your posted jobs and bookmarked candidates, with easy access to your profile and account information.
Customizable candidate search criteria
- Sort and filter potential job candidates to fit your specific needs. Search based on location, designation, discipline, and years of experience.
- During your search for candidates you can bookmark candidates to show up on your dashboard’s section without having to leave a specific search.
Multiple application options
- You can choose if applicants apply for jobs through the ASET Career Centre, through your organization’s website, or by email directly to you.
Customizable email alerts
- When applicants apply through the Career Centre, you have the option of setting up email alerts to send reports daily, weekly, or after each individual application.
Add Company Logo to Profile
- Boost your job visibility by adding your full color logo.
Access to Salary Survey Standard Report
- ASET’s salary survey is one of Alberta's most comprehensive compensation surveys and is a vital tool to members and industry alike. The ASET Salary Survey includes income data as an appraisal of average remuneration for technicians and technologists in Alberta .
Data collected from its members ranges from annual income figures; including overtime, bonuses and benefits, to details of multi-dimensional demographics and years of experience. All data can be viewed with relevant aspects of location, field of employment, industry, discipline, region, to types and sizes of organizations.
This subscription and features are available for 365 days from date of purchase. After 365 days, the subscription and any unused features will expire. There is no auto-renew function on the ASET Career Centre.
back to pricing